CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Karen this quote is for you. . .

I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.


Lucille Ball



My new contest for today is how much do you think it cost my family of five to go up into the Space Needle WITH our military discount?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

$5.00; just kidding. How about 50.00.

Anonymous said...

Hey I checked the blog out two or three times yesterday...They were all just earlier in the day. I got my house clean though! Love the quote though!

Ok since I'm so good with price, I'm going to guess it cost you all $150 even with your discount. I've got to be way off.

Abby said...

Okay Mandy you hit it pretty much on the nose. It was a little over $50 with taxes.

April said...

I love this quote!

I've been busy with Hunter's b-day party, work and other things. I should be updating my blog later tonight...seems like I haven't been on it in a while...only a week on this thing can seem like a while.