CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Irrational fears?




Got a question for the day today. I am just curious to see what everyone else's irrational fears are. Mine is driving across really scary bridges add water underneath and am I not a happy camper! We drove up to Mount Rainier a couple months ago and this is one of the bridges we had to go across. It was REALLY high up and there was a RAGING river underneath. I literally had to close my eyes and take deep breaths until it was over!! Post what your fear is in the comment section.

6 comments:

joshua said...

I gotta say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.

Congrats! Take these words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Mandy said...

First off I don't think that is an irrational fear! YIKES!!! As far as my fears where should I start?? Losing a child is high up there.

Gramps said...

I would have to say my worst fear behind snakes is not having clean underwear on in an accident

April said...

I would have to agree with the bridge, I feel the same way every time we drive in downtown portland over the bridges! I think snakes, has to be family thing! I am definitely trying not to pass that one on to Hunter!

Abby said...

I would have to say the underwear thing is definitely an IRRATIONAL fear gramps!

Mandy said...

Well, how about driving over one of those bridges, a snake crosses your path and your wearing dirty underwear! That would be a bad day!