CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I got tagged

I got tagged to list of 7 (yes the dreaded word) random things about myself by the lovely Sarah aka Seattle Stamper.

1. I love the show Reaper and think Sam is c-u-t-e!




2. Getting a pedicure in the summer time makes me feel pretty ;)

3. I eat Life cereal every single morning.

4. Wednesday night is family night of popcorn and MYTHBUSTERS!

5. I love anything retro from the 50s and 60s including all stamp sets my new fave She's All That (I need to add this a Stampin Up stamp set not the postal kind ;)



6. I did 14 years of scrap booking in 3 years I was living in Alaska

7. I love anything with onions in it to my husband's chagrin

I am suppose to tag 7 people. Unfortunately I don't think I know that many bloggers but Mandy and April consider yourself tagged.

1 comments:

April said...

I can't believe it! I eat Life Cereal every morning too!!! I guess I should say except for the weekend. That is too funny!