So I am wondering am I the only one who gets woke up at 2 or 3 a.m. at least once a week with absurd questions from your sweet little kiddos? Last night Erin woke me up at 2 a.m. to ask me to put some new earrings in her ears. I said of course very groggy "go back to sleep Erin."
Other requests she has made at such hours
watch TV
Bubblegum
and of course her most common one
some Yogurt
Monday, April 14, 2008
Late night wakeup call
Posted by Abby at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
No my kids NEVER behave in such a way. I don't know how you put up with such a thing.... ROFL! (Not really but I know how you feel about LOL!). I don't know if they have had the nerve to wake me up for such a thing as they know how it is to wake a bear from hibernation but I have definitely been woke up from my share of children stages (leg cramps, nightmares, night terrors, the flu, and my favorite...they just want me to lie down by them).
I don't get the weird requests yet, but do get woken up at least once a week also...funny how my husband manages to sleep through Hunter coming in, plus Hunter never goes to his side of the bed!
Post a Comment