




I took the girls today on a Princess Cruise on a ship that cruised around the Pudget Sound area out of Seattle. Was a 'magical' day and they truly loved it! They got to make their own sundaes, put make up on, they were read some stories, played in bubbles, and just got to be beautiful princesses for the day. Plus it was a gorgeous day weather wise and the perfect day to cruise around the harbor.
Mommy would have enjoyed it more if we had not just barely made it in time before the ship departed. There was TERRIBLE traffic apparently the Dali Lama is in town today and the freeway was literally crawling along and I just knew we were gonna miss it. So I parked in the first spot I could find (another fiasco in big cities) and then had both girls hike up their dresses and we booked it and b a r e l y made it BUT we did, thank goodness!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Princess Cruise
Posted by Abby at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This looks like a day the girls will remember. Happy Memories!
I am so glad you all made it. I am sure they had a wonder time. The weather looks so nice there.
It is 33 degrees here with a little mix of rain and snow. Just enough snow to cover your windshield that is all.
That looks like it was a lot of fun! What a great idea! I love the pics!
Traffic here can be the same way in the Portland area...definitely nothing like Kansas!
Yep you are right, great choice in dresses for Erin. They look cute and I'm glad they had a fun day. Too bad they didn't nap on the way home huh?!? :O)
Karen
Post a Comment