CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Drama, drama, drama


Regan's class at school is learning about butterflies. Her teacher told me yesterday when she got her turn to hold the butterfly larvae (caterpillar) she accidentally dropped it. She started crying and was a bit difficult to get calmed down. When I asked her about it she said oh Mom! It was horrible! It was like losing a child...how would you feel is someone dropped Erin?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my, well at least she survied it all...........
We were in the hardware store looking at flowers (hard to believe how many times Maurice goes in there now) and they had baby chicks just hatching. So cute, maybe they have some there also. Take the girls they will love them.

Anonymous said...

poor little one! That breaks my heart. I hope she is starting to feel better about it. What I really hope is that the darn thing hatches after that. She would be so upset! :O)

Mandy said...

How we love our sweet and sensitive Regan. She really was blessed with a few extra sensitive genes which gives us more reasons to love her.

April said...

What a cute story! I love the picture of her that you put along with the story. That is funny your mom was talking about the chicks. I have been wanting to take Hunter to the tractor supply store to let Hunter see the Chicks...I figured he would dig it, plus it is free!