So I am looking at going back to finish up and get my bachelor's degree now that the baby of our famiy will be starting Kindergarden in the fall. Any suggestions on what you think I would be good at being when I grow up? I need some suggestions of areas I should look at possibly majoring in.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I think you know what you want to be and will do great at it. . Go for it.
Thanks for the support mom! I am thinking I will go for a degree in library science. Do you think I would make a good librarian?
I think you would be great as a librarian! You have already had lots of practice with me and my kids! :O) I think you would be even better as a childrens librarian. Abby you have so many talents that you would do great at anything you put your mind to.
Awww shucks . . . thanks
I was actually thinking a school librarian. That way you are on the same schedule as your girls! I had to go to the hospital today for x-rays for Nathan and I was thinking while I was there that would be a cool job, x-ray tech. Way off from the library field but it popped into my head. Thankfully it is not a rush for you and you can just go have fun and find what it is you really love. Keep blogging through your college years; I am looking forward hearing about it! :)
You know Marla Ann and Lauran are librarians and Catherian is. They seem to love their jobs so I think you will also..
My only question. Why grow up?
Good question Terry...at 33 I still haven't done it yet ;)
Post a Comment