
If I knew how to add those cute clip arts I would add one from the movie Horton hears a Who. I took the girls to see it yesterday and I give it a thumbs up. Anyone that knows me knows I love a moment in the movie where they break into song. This movie delivers! It had me laughing out loud! No I didn't type lol I despise that term almost as much as the word random. Leave me comments on the words or phrases that annoy you.
Check back this week lots of pics from our family spring break!
Monday, April 7, 2008
A persons a person no matter how small
Posted by Abby at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Okay here's what you do. Google Horton hears a who, click on images on the top of the page, click on the one you want, click on it again and then the image will be by itself and then cut and paste the webpage under photo's URL. I did it while typing this just to make sure I knew what I was doing and they have several clip arts you can use. Who would have ever thought I would be the one instructing you on how to use the internet?? LOL!! Sorry I had to put it, what's so annoying about it? How about ROFL? IS that just as bad?
Words that anoy me are probably the ones that are pronounced wrong and I don't mean accidently pronounced wrong; everyone does that, but those that are stubborn and continue to pronounce them their way and I don't mean tomato, tomato, but....okay you get the idea.
I just feel like lol is so overused it annoys me what does rofl stand for again? Remind me.
he he I figured it out!
I want to see this one! We watched Chipmunks Fri. and loved it. Have you seen that one? My favorite is when he(Dave) is having a date!! I lol through that whole movie. Sorry Abby, had to do it. :O)
Karen
Post a Comment