CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Enter my contest


So here is my contest for today guess the price of this couture design dress I saw in one of the windows in Seattle and you get to pick a comedian for me to have my quote from the next day.

When we drove by and I saw this dress in the window I made Christian drive around the corner again so I could get a picture of it. Isn't it pretty!

14 comments:

Mandy said...

$1205 It is very interesting. i don't know if I have ever had the desire to wear a butterfly before but interesting nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say it looks like a butterfly too. I'm not so sure I would use the word pretty to describe it though. I'm guessing...$1500 to$2000.
Karen

Abby said...

You guys are just not adventurous enough! Yes it is suppose to look like a Monarch butterfly

Mandy said...

You know it is more art than actual clothing to wear. Can you imagine someone actually traipsing through town with that on? THey would definitley make it on Mr Blacksomething or the other's worst dressed list! But I would have to agree with you it is eye catching.

Abby said...

I was thinking it would be a cool red carpet dress for a star not so much anyone I know. Or a really gutsy girl to wear to prom ;)

This was the most over the top dress I saw in the window all the others were more solid colors. They were all breath taking!

sjg232s said...

This is Nathan.

I want to guess how much the dress is. I can't tell what store this is from. Is it from the Jaclyn Smith collection?

I'm guessing $84...maybe more if it is from Target.

Please put a quote from David Schwimmer on your blog when I win the contest.

Abby said...

I am going to give this til noon tomorrow and then announce the winner. Let me just give you a hint that David Schwimmer is not looking to promising to be able to grace my blog with one of his quotes

April said...

hmmmm....I am going to say $1800. It is very interesting! Can't wait to see how much it is!

Abby said...

Karen was the closest the price of the dress is $25,000 let me know which comedian you would like to read a quote from.

Congrats!

Mandy said...

So did you get it? Hee Hee

Abby said...

I passed this time ;)

I actually called them to ask how much the dress was. Its from a shop called Luly design.

Gramps said...

my guess is $29.95. if I am closest, the comedian I say is Red Skelton

Mandy said...

Okay since Karen is being a slow poke with her response I am going to suggest a quote by the great Lucille Ball or Carol Burnett.

Abby said...

Good grief I have put on here the answer to this twice now and for some reason its not showing up on here? The answer is $25,000 so Karen is the closest. Whose your choice Karen?

It is from a shop called Luly design.