CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 1 Spring Break Seattle Science Museum





5 comments:

SeattleStamper said...

Looks like you are having fun! I've tagged you over at my blog.

April said...

I love the pictures! It looks like a fun family outing! Okay, I will have to work on the tagging...=)

Anonymous said...

Did you dress all of your kids in red on purpose? Just kidding! I'm wondering what Christian is showing Erin on the globe. Oh and tell Regan that she should wear here hair like that always! :O)Karen

Abby said...

Christian was showing Erin where we lived and then how far we moved away from Alaska. Then she wanted to know where Grandma, Grandpa and Granny and Gramps lived.

Regan is such a goof ball!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the sights with you all this summer. It is funny that Christian and Jordan have the same look when they are looking at what is going on. It all looks like a lot of fun.