CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hit the Trail...









I took the girls for a walk on the trail today. We ate lunch in the picnic area. Wouldn't you know just as we started to get walking it not only started to rain but HAIL little chunks of ice! It didn't last long and then the sun came out. Regan took most of the pictures I included from the trail. Both girls were fascinated with these pink puffs of plastic every couple of feet. They wanted to know if they were trolls buried underneath the ground with the hair sticking out ;).

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love these pictures! It is fun seeing you and the girls out and about. The trail looks like fun! Maybe when I come up we can do that together! Your girls have a great imagination too, trolls, love that!

Maren said...

Great pictures!! It has been a crazy spring!! :-) See you SOON!