Okay Gramps if you are reading this I gave you fair warning.
Let me give a little background and tell you that when we moved to Alaska one of the things that Christian and the rest of us were happy to find out is that there are NO snakes in Alaska because it is just to cold for them. So when we moved to Northwest Washington he told us there were no snakes here either. Whew another sigh of relief.
So flash forward to this past weekend. Christian was weed eating out backyard and much to his astonishment saw a SNAKE! So he came in to tell us about it and we came out to look and by the time we came out low and behold there were TWO snakes laying there. EWWWWWWWW! So Christian did some research to see what kind of snakes they were and just what kind are normal for our area. Not too surprisingly both were just gardnerer snakes. But do you know the other kind of snake that is commonly found in this area? Put your guess in the comment section and I will reveal the answer in a couple days.
I would post a clip art of a snake but I just think that is mean. (You have no idea how much Gramps really HATES snakes!) Oh yeah Mandy doesn't get a guess here b/c I already told her the answer to this one ;)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
NOT for Gramp's eyes
Posted by Abby at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
boa constricter
python? btw....thanks for not showing a picture
Your right Gramps
A Boa Constricter!!
They are only suppose to get to a foot and half long in length in this area though. Regardless Ick!
This blog and conversation between you and your dad is cracking me up! I totally remember that about your dad, not liking snakes.
Post a Comment