Okay here is a discussion Christian and I have been having for a while now. He asked me a couple months ago why do you think people cry at weddings? (Keeping in mind I swear my husband is a robot at times NOTHING makes him cry) I told him it was because of how sweet it was to see the couple in love. He said how do you know that? I said well I guess you imagine yourself in their position and you just think about what a beautiful moment it is. He said well see I think that is just selfish. So here is the question...
Do you think it is selfish to cry at a wedding (not your wedding someone else's)?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.”
Jack Handy
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
New question for the day : per Christian's request
Posted by Abby at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It might be selfish if you saw someone double-dipping chips in the refreshment line at the reception and you started crying. That would be very selfish on your part!
Like you said...A robot! I think I cry at some weddings because I'm just so happy for them. It's a brand new beginning and it hasn't been ruined yet by all the stupid stuff men do. :O)
Karen
We've had this conversation before so you know how I feel about it but I really think Christian just needs to let it all out. C'mon cry your heart out!!! You know you want to!!
I believe that everybody is different(and aren't we lucky for that). But I believe that sometimes we get so happy that our body gets confused at what emotion you are actually feeling. That is why I believe somepeople cry at weddings.
Post a Comment