I so love the theater. I think it is one of the gifts my dad gave his children a true love for theater especially musicals. He brought me to some fun productions in Arrow Rock Missouri and now I just cant get enough of them! I have so far gotten to see Wicked (if you haven't seen it WOW its worth it!), 42nd Street, The Nutcracker, Dam Yankees, Little Shop of Horrors, Chorus Line, and Chicago. Here are some musicals I would really love to see some day.




Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I love the theater. . .thanks Gramps!
Posted by Abby at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am so glad you still love the theatre.... I still love going to plays also. Seems like I can just let my mind get away from everyday stresses during that couple of hours. The one yousaid you would like to see yet look good. Love Gramps
Post a Comment