I have been tagged by my sister to add the 10 things I love the most about my house. So here they are in no certain order.
10. I absolutely adore this leather couch. It is sooo comfy and best of all spills just wipe right off. Which as you know with kids is needed! Plus how pretty is it?
9. When we first moved into this house one of the things I noticed is that we had no real entry way to put our stuff down. So I stared at this empty space for an hour or so one day and drew up this idea. It turned out pretty cute and useful too I think! I didn't get a very good shot to show the cubbies underneath that Christian built for the kids shoes and a place to sit to put on shoes.
8. Yes I know a lot of my answers are the same as Mandy's. Go figure we're sisters ;). But I do love a front porch! We have never had one before and was thrilled to finally have a place to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful Washington weather!
7. My addiction. My laptop that my wonderful husband got for me to do my upcoming school work on. (I start Aug. 25th)
6. My side of the bed awwww is there nothing better? Yes I know it looks like a bunch of clutter over there on my nightstand but don't touch anything I know right where everything is! Notice the stack of trivia questions box? My husband loves to be asked trivia questions as he is trying to fall asleep.
5. My scrapbook/cardmaking area. As you can see I am in the middle of finishing a couple of pages. I love it b/c everything is within arms reach. I really enjoy being able to tap into my crafty side!
Friday, August 15, 2008
10 things I love about my house
4. One of my crafty ideas that turned out so well it makes me smile every time I walk past.
3. This beautiful tub is so big the girls feel like they are swimming come back time. Aww it just curves right around your back and is so wonderful to relax in right after Yoga!
2. I know this may seem like a weird one but after a couple years of apartment living and having to pay to do a load of laundry $1 a load you don't take something like this for granted! One of the best inventions I think my biggest luxury especially after reading the book These is my Words. Good grief the amount of work that went into doing laundry in the pioneer days. No wonder they only wore one dress for a week!

1. My girls bunk bed. Its so pretty and femine. My favorite is when they are both tucked in and QUIETLY catching some zzzz's! (yes that is Regan's glasses cases hanging down from the top bunk. She keeps it there so she knows where her glasses are at all times and doesn't have to worry about breaking them)
Posted by Abby at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Now wasn't that so much fun!!!
What a beautiful house! I was just taking to Mandy about putting
coat/backpack hooks by my front door. I hope it works for my kids too.
As I told Mandy on her blog...I love this one and I will have to put some thought into it and maybe try this out too.
I love your house by the way. I think I forgot to tell you that when we were there. Sorry!
I love front porches too! A dream of mine would be a wrap around porch. I sure would love one of the big soaker tubs!!
Post a Comment