CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

My talented mother



We just got a package in the mail today from Granny (my mom). In it was Erin's birthday present. Isn't this the prettiest quilt? I am now envisioning little hot air balloons over Erin's bed hmmmm. Anyway Erin was very excited this is her first quilt made by Granny. My mom is quite talented with these beautiful keepsakes she makes her grandchildren. We love them all!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Great job Liz!! It is beautiful!

April said...

That is amazing! I love the hot air baloons and the colors are awesome!

Liz said...

I am just happy that Erin liked it. This one only took me five years to finish so I hope to get the other ones done sometime before they finish school...lol
Thank you for all the kind words.

Gramps said...

Now I know where my blankie went! Have fun with it Erin. What a good lil blogger you are AbberDabbers!