I got this invitation thrown on my bed by a little girl who ran out of the room giggling. We came downstairs to enjoy this show....
These two dogs came in to say literally 'bark bark' Hope you enjoy the show
Then I'm not quite sure what was going on with the rest of the story line quite a lot of action. The story line was well as Christian said...quite riveting.
Yeah! So glad to see my girls using their imagination!


3 comments:
I love their imagination! It seems they are always coming up with creative things.
This is a great post! I would keep that letter from Regan; just too cute!
That's so cute! It reminds me of when Jacob was in first grade and had to do a little puppet show for one of his scout requirements...Madison was "helping" and she kept saying the end everytime Jacob started to tell his puppet show. We laughed so hard.
These are good memories for you!
Rmember the one the whole neighborhood put on in the Micheal's back yard? We had confetti and everything.
Post a Comment