CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here is your chance...

to give me your advice.



Those of you that know me know that my personality is very close to what they say about a traditional Leo I can be a bit of an independant thinker ;) or this could be one of the first born children qualities. Who knows it may be a bit of both which leads to why I can be down right stubborn at times (yes I admit it, but sometimes it actually works to my advantage) I am getting sidetracked though the point being that I am generally not very good at taking other people's advice. Bottom line I REALLY don't like being told how to do something! Not unless I ask for advice. So here I am asking your advice. So this is your chance to give it and I will actually listen! I have decided on Sunday I will post my question of the week on what I would like your advice on. My advice to you is to stay on the subject or chances are I will just skim your response, or read it in my head hearing the teacher from Charlie Brown WA WA WAA WA WA WA. Anyway to make a short story long here is my question.



How do I get my feet to recover from sandal season? First I should tell you I have extremely sensitve skin and often get eczema. Right now my feet are dry and icky from being exposed in sandals all summer. Any good remedies?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those Whitson toes!! :O) Bath and Body Works has great lotions and foot care products. My feet usually start doing better once I start wearing socks again.

diane said...

slather your feet with petroleum jelly at night and then wear white cotton socks to bed. Do this for a bout a week and you should see improvement.

Claremont First Ward said...

What a great idea! I have really dry feet too. Diane's advice is the best I've been given....my only problem is that I can't sleep with socks on! :)