CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Advice day----recipes please


I would really love some low fat recipes for desserts. Anyone got any? I am still continuing to try to loose weight but don't want to give up desserts completely. Anyone got some mouth watering desserts that are low calorie/low fat they want to share?

6 comments:

Abby said...

I knew it! There are no low fat/low calorie desserts!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Charlie!! I'll see what I can come up with, but don't cross your fingers. :O)

Mandy said...

All I could think of was strawberry shortcake or angel food cake. And that is without the whip topping!

Liz said...

Ok, one of the girls at work makes rice cripy cookies. She makes them with less and light butter and less and sugar sub. and less marshmallows. Of course it isn't as yummy as the real thing but it does fix her sugar craving. She also has animal crackers on hand. I look for some better things.

Lori said...

Don't ask me. My mother-in-law sent over 13 candy bars last weekend. They are now all gone thanks to me:( I seriously ate at least 9 of them. By the way, I have to weight in at the doctor's in the morning:(

This is a true story:(

Nana-Judy said...

Ron has a recipe for a Pineapple cake that has no fat and no eggs in the cake. If you add the yummy icing, you will have some fat added, though.
If you are interested, send me your addy and I will send the recipe to you!