CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Musical painting


I decided to try the musical painting tip given by the lady from the blog Munchkins and Music.

This was what happened at my house. Regan said the rock music made her paint polka dots and the jazz made her paint swirly lines. When I asked Erin how the music made her feel she said (very annoyed) Mom I just need to paint a blue sky and a sun okay? Can you tell she is not exactly the most cooperative child? I have decided to make an effort with her to just let is roll and said okay then its a beautiful sky and sun anyway. She stopped and stared at me I think trying to figure out what to do with that....

**edited to add this** I just looked at this picture again and boy my kids look grimy! It was REALLY hot this day and we have no air conditioning plus they had both just finished a fudgesicle. Messy faces oh well their still cuties in my book ;)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That girl!

Munchkins and Music said...

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you tried the painting! Glad to hear Regan said the different styles of music made her paint different. :) Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

That's a really good idea. I might try it too.

April said...

That is funny we painted today too. It is nice to hear about the differences in the girls. You were makine me laugh with your edit...I didn't notice your girls looking messy before I read the edit and looked even harder after your edit and still couldn't see it.