CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

If I were going to write a book...

Christian and I have discussed how we would write one on the joys of adoption. We would love to help others in their struggle to decide if is the right decision for them and all the steps along the way. It is quite the emotional struggle but just as physically having a child is demanding in that aspect so is adoption in the emotional side both are totally worth it in the end!

If you were going to write a book what would it be about?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Organization! :O) Just kidding. I'm not sure what I'd like to write about, but it's funny cause I've been thinking about this same thing. Maybe it's all this reading I have done this summer?!?

Lori said...

Good question. This is something I had not thought about but will. I will let you know what I come up with.

Mandy said...

I have thought about it and I would write in a journal sort of way (surprise?) whether it is the journey of accomplishing a goal or my stories.

Nana-Judy said...

I have thought about this before...should I write a novel?; how about a 'how to' book on some subject i.e. raising kids, cooking for a big family on a budget,efficient ways to clean a house?; or maybe, a personal inspiration book?
I don't know! but I have thought about it!! Maybe someday...

April said...

I don't know what I would write, but I would like to hear your book...adoptions always intrigue me.

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

This is the first time I've actually said anything about it, but I really want to write a retelling of the American Indian legend of Sootface. It's similar to a Cinderella story, but the warrior is invisible, and only the honest Sootface is able to see him. I think I would take some liberties with the storyline, though. Probably won't ever happen. :)