Check out how cool the girls dentist waiting room is! They have one of those old school video games like you would find at an arcade, playstation, a big playhouse, and just about every toy a child could imagine to play with! When they went back to get their teeth cleaned the technician put wireless headphones on them while they watched a movie in a TV over their head. I wish I could be a patient at this office!
Yeah I miss our old dentist in UT. It was very similar to the one you visit. Now we go to an old fashioned one with ripped books and out dated magazines.
3 comments:
That looks like an awesome place...how fun. Things sure have changed since we were kids and the torn books in the waiting room.
Yeah I miss our old dentist in UT. It was very similar to the one you visit. Now we go to an old fashioned one with ripped books and out dated magazines.
Looks like they know how to make the kids feel comfortable and have an enjoyable experience.
Post a Comment