On the last day of the Lamb visit we made a trip to my favorite park. I so enjoyed the visit and cracked up every time little Erika said no I want to hold my Good Mother's hand he he! She has the most adorable little lisp and that is her version of Godmother (I can handle that!)
Abby, I love the picture of the two moms...that is two good lookin' moms! Also, Abby wanted to let you know I can tell in your face you've lost weight. Way to go!
Thanks for sharing the pics and the story. That Erika...she is her own person, isn't she? Sometimes you can almost see the wheels turning while she puzzles something out. I'm glad she got to 'spend time' with her 'Goodmother'. You are very good to her!
3 comments:
Abby, I love the picture of the two moms...that is two good lookin' moms! Also, Abby wanted to let you know I can tell in your face you've lost weight. Way to go!
Too cute. Karen matches you and Jacob!
Thanks for sharing the pics and the story. That Erika...she is her own person, isn't she? Sometimes you can almost see the wheels turning while she puzzles something out. I'm glad she got to 'spend time' with her 'Goodmother'. You are very good to her!
Post a Comment