Erin will be starting Kindergarten this September. In our school district they do not have the funding for full day Kindergarten so you have the option of either going part time or paying $250 a month to go full time. I decided that I really felt like since Erin is going to be one of the younger ones anyway part time was a better option for her (plus $250 a month yikes!) So the way they do it here to safe on gas money as well I was told in May was that her schedule would be to go all day Monday all day Wednesday and 1/2 day on Friday. The other half of the kids went all day Tuesday, Thursday and the other 1/2 of the day on Friday. I just got a letter today stating that they have decided to change what I already felt was a bit of a confusing schedule to now all day Monday, all day Wednesday and every other Friday all day. I think this is just waaay too confusing for Kindergarten!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
They just need to let go and make it all day Fri. as well. They are going to find it's going to be hard to plan things if they are asking..Is this the week we have the 1/2 dayers??? Sounds pretty dunb to me and very confusing!!
I think I would just forget it and not send her. Hee, hee!
No kidding! I'd be afraid I would miss Friday with that schedule.
Post a Comment