Thanks so much to Pammy dawn for nominating our blog Steals and Deals for the Brillante Weblog Premio Award!! Be sure to visit her blog and her Etsy store to see the beautiful blankets and quilts she has created.Here are the rules for the nominees:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Here are the nominees for the blogs I have chosen
#1 of couse has to be my sister and my adorable nephews and niece at discursively happy. She is the one that encouraged me to start a blog in the first place. Whatever did I do with my creative energy before this? Mandy's blog has the most adorable stories what funny things her kids are up to on a day to day basis. You won't want to miss out on what Lauren says next!
#2 Goes to Emily at Little Window Shoppe. Emily features the most amazing products and artists. Be sure and check back often as she often does giveaways too!
#3 goes to Maren at Zany not Crazy. I got to meet her at a crafty night get together. She is amazingly talented. I love to check out her posts that often have step by step tutorials on how to create beautiful artwork!
#4 Scribbit This lady is FAMOUS in the blogging world so I am sure you have all heard of her. She has a most informative blog with very entertaining stories regarding her family. I really like her crafty ideas and of course her weekend giveaway. Scribbit if you are reading this throw my sister a bone and leave her a comment at discursively happy. She dreams of seeing a comment from you ;)
#5 Munchkins and Music This site is sooo fabulous! It is full of great tips on how to get your kids interested and truly loving music.
#6Karen at The Five Little Lambs. You gotta check out my adorable God Daughter!
#7Prizey this is a must for all bloggers to check out! It gives you a massive list of giveaways you can enter!



5 comments:
Wahoo!! Thanks!!
Thanks Abby! I kinda like your Goddaughter too. :O)
Thanks for the nomination. Now I am officially almost living my blog dream. Multiple comments, nominations...now only a comment from you know who. :-)
Yea! I am feeling loved! Thank you so much, I'm glad that you visit my blog, it's been so much fun getting to know you. :) I think you have an awesome blog too.
I'm a little slow this weekend but I finally got here--thanks so much!
We've been out of town for the weekend but I checked in and found this--how sweet!
Post a Comment