CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Biking it




Jordan actually joined us too. Which is kind of rare as he just isn't interested at 16 in joining us for little outings that often (unless it involves food). I read a book by Dr. Dobson and he said that the teenage years are just like the space shuttle leaving the atmosphere. There is a period of time there is no contact and then it all comes back eventually. I am pleased to say I feel like my Jordan is coming back to me this year ;). We had a great chat in between the having to ask the girls to not go too far ahead of us. He told me all about the latest fantasy book series he is reading right now. What a great kid he is!




Look mom no feet!


Regan ended up way far ahead of us most of the time b/c she is so much bigger than Erin and faster but it didn't help that Erin had to stop and check out every pretty leaf, butterfly, or pebble along the way. What can I say apparently she is one to stop and smell the roses!

4 comments:

Julie H said...

What a pretty place to go ride bikes! My teenager has been more fun lately than she was the last few years. I think her hormones must have leveled out a bit!

Lori said...

Looks like you all are having great weather. I sure am ready for fall.

Mandy said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! The one of Jordan is great!