We went on Saturday to the annual Milton days festival here in town. They have a cute little parade. Erin was thrilled to run out and get as much as she could. Regan decided she was too old for that but didn't mind sharing in Erin's wealth!
We also got FREE lunch of hot dog, chips, soda, and a snow cone!
They had fun games like water balloon toss. That Jordan and his friend Rory got first place in! Jordan also took first place in the potato sack race.
Its also a tradition in this town to go sledding down this hill on cardboard boxes. We had so much doing this. We slid until heat exhaustion took over!
Its also a tradition in this town to go sledding down this hill on cardboard boxes. We had so much doing this. We slid until heat exhaustion took over!


6 comments:
I love all those pics!
We came a week too early huh. That looks like so much fun. Great job Jordan! I love the picture of Erin carrying her box back up the hill. Too cute!
Looks like fun!
What a fun time!!!
I love small town fun like this. It makes great memories. To bad all towns didn't do this more often.
I love old games like this. The cardboard sliding looked like a blast!
Post a Comment