So sweet.
I guess her glasses help her see in her sleep, huh!
She crawled in bed with me when she got up and I guess she didn't realize she was still a bit sleepy ;)Kind of came on all at once
That's sweet. I do love times like this!
I love it when they come to snuggle and fall asleep so you can get more rest too. She looks so peaceful.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So sweet.
I guess her glasses help her see in her sleep, huh!
She crawled in bed with me when she got up and I guess she didn't realize she was still a bit sleepy ;)Kind of came on all at once
That's sweet. I do love times like this!
I love it when they come to snuggle and fall asleep so you can get more rest too. She looks so peaceful.
Post a Comment