you believe the toys in this waiting room? They have one of those old school video games like you would find at an arcade. A big playhouse, playstation, and just about any toy a child could imagine to play with! When they go back to get their exam done they put wireless headphones on them while they watch a movie from a TV secured into the ceiling. On the way out they each got a coin and got to put it in one of those machines that you find near the exit of the grocery store to pick a prize. I wish I could be a patient here too!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Pediatric Dentist office rocks!
you believe the toys in this waiting room? They have one of those old school video games like you would find at an arcade. A big playhouse, playstation, and just about any toy a child could imagine to play with! When they go back to get their exam done they put wireless headphones on them while they watch a movie from a TV secured into the ceiling. On the way out they each got a coin and got to put it in one of those machines that you find near the exit of the grocery store to pick a prize. I wish I could be a patient here too!
Posted by Abby at 5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment