On day one of our visit from the Lamb family we went to our local zoo. Unfortunately it rained most of the day so we really only got to see the indoor aquarium part. We then went back to our house and had a big taco dinner YUMMY! Then we went back to their hotel for hours of swim time for the kids!
Jordan's looking buff. Jacob looks so much like an Anstine!!! Looks like fun guys! Who's the little boy getting squished in the picture of the Lamb family? Hee Hee!!!
Oh my goodness that is sooo funny! I didn't even notice until you pointed that out! That kid would not get out of the way. I really thought I got a shot without him. Apparently NOT ;)
5 comments:
Jordan's looking buff. Jacob looks so much like an Anstine!!! Looks like fun guys! Who's the little boy getting squished in the picture of the Lamb family? Hee Hee!!!
Jordan does look all grown up. Everyone looks like they are having a great time.
Oh my goodness that is sooo funny! I didn't even notice until you pointed that out! That kid would not get out of the way. I really thought I got a shot without him. Apparently NOT ;)
How funny Abby!!! That boy WAS in the picture. We had a great time! Thanks for everything~
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment