CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My best birthday present!












My dad gave me my best birthday present I got this year! He landscaped my backyard. Its so pretty to look at now. My dad has gotten a real love of working in the dirt and has developed a green thumb ;). Doesn't my yard look pretty?

The fairies all seem to really enjoy their new surroundings!
Thank you so much for my present dad! I love it!

6 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

Good job, Maurice!
I know you are going to enjoy this Abby. It will give you a lot of pleasant thoughts and memories every time you see it!ENJOY!
PS Your folks yard is really looking good right now,too.

Mandy said...

It really does look nice! Great job!

Lori said...

It looks so nice! Maurice, what are you doing next weekend:)

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Now don't forget to water it! :O) Too bad Lori...I'm aking Maurice to come here next. My yard is horrible!!!!

Scribbit said...

what a terrific present! I'd LOVE that!

Pammy Dawn said...

Lovely garden!

I just gave your blog an "award." :) Come check it out for details.
http://pammydawn.blogspot.com