CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We have some exciting things coming up...

On my blog that I co-author with my sister Mandy http://www.stealsdeals.blogspot.com/ we have some exciting things coming up! This Friday we are have our first Feature Friday giveaway! It is from a local artist in my area that I actually got to interview in person! She is quite talented and has made the most adorable little coupon wallet as a giveaway. How appropriate for our bargain shopping blog huh?

We decided that we would like to hear from all our friends within the blogging community. So starting in September we will be starting a new area called Tuesday's Feature Friend. Our friends will get the floor so to speak and share their ideas on anything from crafts, fun family events, tutorials, or their great shopping tips they would like to pass on. I am super excited to see the creativity from our friends! I told each one their imagination is their only limit! Be sure and take a minute to check it out every day of course as we let you in on all the good bargains you don't want to miss out on. But especially each Tuesday and Friday to see our features!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am so impressed with what you and Mandy have done with your blog!

Anonymous said...

As I said on Mandy's blog. Oh the pressure. :O) I hope I can live up to your expectations. :O)