CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mii!







As some of you already know I have been working very hard at trying to lose some of my Alaska blubber weight I put on in the three years we were there. I am doing pretty good so fair. I am about to my half way point of my goal. Well my present to myself today was to let me eat whatever I want. This is a real treat since I have been dieting since April! I should add notice the gift my family got me the Wii fit. So more of a chance to burn the extra calories! If I could actually get a chance to get to it. The kids have taken it over for now! I had a great birthday very low key and being spoiled what else could I ask for?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you eat the whole cake by yourself? :O) Just kidding! The first picture where you are holding the Wii Fit...Your skin and hair look so good and healthy. The watching what you eat and staying healthy really shows Abby!! Great job!

Abby said...

Nope I didn't eat the WHOLE thing ;). I have plenty left for this weekend when you come to visit!!

Thanks so much for the compliment the first picture is right after I got ready in the morning the others is after a hot sweaty day of chasing kids!

Mandy said...

The pictures are really good. It is fun seeing you so happy.

April said...

Happy late birthday! I've done the wii fit at a friends and am dying to get it too. Good for you sticking to your goal it is such a hard thing to do, loosing weight.

matchbox20girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Abby! It looks like you had a good one. WTG on the weight loss--Wow! You totally deserved your cake & to eat it, too. hehe ((HUGS))