CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Awww sweet smells!


My very sweet elderly neighbor came today, rang my doorbell and gave this to me. How sweet is that?! She said she wanted to share the beauty of her garden. I just love smell of lilac it reminds me of my home growing up as mom always had a big lilac bush in the side of our house. My whole house smells so good right now! How grateful I am that God helped me find such a lovely place for my family to live here in Washington!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That is very sweet! They are beautiful!

April said...

That is very nice! What an awesome looking arrangement of flowers!

Anonymous said...

What a nice lady! My dad would like them too. He loves lilacs. He and my mom planted lilac bushes on every corner of their house because he loved them so much.

Liz said...

I don't have the lilacs anymore so I am glad you have the good memory of them..Love, Mom