

We had a highly unusually warm day today it is now 84 degrees here. Since we have no air conditioning in anyone's homes here that's pretty warm! Sleeping last night was not so pleasant. The girls decided today to take full advantage of the sunny day and had a picnic lunch in our front yard.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Picnic Lunch
Posted by Abby at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It was hot here too! It is so funny when I first moved the the Northwest I couldn't believe that most houses didn't have AC, coming from Kansas where you would be crazy not to have it. I know it doesn't get as hot here as it does in Kansas or Missouri, but when we moved in our house almost 2 years ago it didn't have AC and Matt and I decied it was a must and we got it installed, b/c when those hot days do come, it can be unbearable.
Love the picnic idea!
Post a Comment