Today I took the girls to a Mad Hatter's tea party followed by the theater production at the Tacoma Children's theater. It was soooo cute! They had them each pick out a hat to where for the occasion and they got to pick out cinnamon or peppermint tea. They got to put as much cream and sugar in as they chose. They served pastries, cucumber sandwiches and tarts. The best part was when they broke into song and danced around the room for the kids. Lots of photo ops, I think both girls liked it! Poor Erin was terrified of the queen though b/c she kept going around the room saying OFF with their heads!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Mad Hatter's tea party
Posted by Abby at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That looked like a lot of fun. Great hats girls!
How fun! I bet the girls loved it! Great pics!
I really love the hats. Always fun to dress up and all.
Love Granny
Post a Comment