
Just got the letter that I got accepted to the online college I applied for. Looks like it will be back to school for 4 of the Meyer's this fall!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Breaking News
Posted by Abby at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just got the letter that I got accepted to the online college I applied for. Looks like it will be back to school for 4 of the Meyer's this fall!
Posted by Abby at 1:18 PM
7 comments:
Woohoo! That is awesome! I guess when you asked me about Fort Hays college I thought you were asking for Jordan for later....forgot you were talking about going back to school. I can't wait to hear about your subjects and school experiences this fall. ;)
That is great...So funny you are taking classes from Fort Hays,in Kansas. Who would have thought.
So just keeping working on all your goals. You can do it.
Love, MOM
I just can't figure out why you would want to go back to school? I mean you have a sugar daddy to take care of you...Okay I can't do it anymore. So happy for you! You are in a good place now with school, JC, and a terrific sister.... :-)
Awesome!! I'm so excited for you. Think of all the changes in your life. You are headed in all the right directions!!! Good luck!
I am so excited for you. I know you will do great and will accomplish every goal you set for yourself.
Diane B
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I have heard really good things about the Fort Hays online program. What are you planning on majoring in?
Thank you for the Mother's day wishes. I hope you have a great day too (along with April, Mandy, and Liz). Happy Mother's day all!
I am going to major in Education and then continue on from there to an online college out of Seattle where I can get a master's degree in Library Science.
Thanks so much for the support and well wishes! Also glad to hear you have heard good things about the college I have not heard anything about it yet ;).
Post a Comment