
Happy Mother's day to two other Moms I want to mention. Aunt Mandy and celebrating her first ever Mother's day Aunt Shelly. Please make sure to give my neices and nephews big hugs and kisses!
If I had pictures of April and Alexa I would post them, but I do want to wish the both of you a Happy Mother's day as well!
Okay I went back and edited this one. Is that picture better for you Mandy? I included a couple from our trip to Chicago. Plus I got to include one other hard working mom I just adore Karen!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Happy Mother's day cont. . .
Posted by Abby at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank you Abby! Happy Mothers Day/week to you too! We really should just get a full week don't you think?
Next time we are together remind me to have you take a better picture of me! :-)
You are sweet Abby! Happy Mother's day to you too! Hopefully you have a relaxing day with no chores.
Thanks Abby! Hope you have a great one too!
Much better, at least now you can see my face and not just my nice rack! LOL!!! I know you're going to kill me for typing that but I just couldn't resist. :-)
Post a Comment