CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tag - your it


This is what both Regan and Erin do every morning as we are waiting for the bus to come pick Regan up for school. All the kids run around and play tag. I don't know if Jordan does this too as I am not down at the bus stop when he gets on. Do you think that would embarass him if I walked him to the bus stop? Think back to when you were a sophomore in high school having your mom walk you to the bus stop ---- big no no? ;)

5 comments:

Gramps said...

I think most sophomores would be proud to have their mother there if their mother was as beautiful as you are. They would want to show you off.

Gramps said...

I got to thinking, at least they get to ride the bus. When I was their age my sister and me had to walk uphill both ways to school in blinding snowstorms! Of course it was kinda embarrasing when Mom walked with Alta and I! lol.... Especially with those neat caps she used to put on us with the flaps that went down over our ears. I tell ya, that was the good ole days....kids these days have it too easy. We used to have to even milk the cows and chop wood and other chores before school. I think you kind of get the picture...lol. Enjoy all the time with your kids that you can

April said...

What a fun way for the girls to pass time while waiting for the bus.

Ya, good thing you stopped walking Jordan. He would probably come home with a black eye.

I'm picturing Uncle Maurice and my mom with the hats with flaps and grandma walking them and I can't get the smile off my face!!

Abby said...

You know I actually used to believe these silly stories of walking up hill both ways until Grandma showed me one day the house they lived in was one block from the school! Plus I am not sure they ever had cows ;)

Thanks for the sweet compliment though dad!

Anonymous said...

I know Jordan would be so embarrassed.....He was when you lived in Ohio and I walked down with him. Poor Jordan....