CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Health Remedy



Today I was dragging and Regan asked me Mom what's the matter? I told her I was tired and not feeling so well. She said Mom I read in this book that if you lick your elbow your illness will go away. It made me stop and LAUGH! I don't have any idea what book she read but it definitely cheered me up!

Have any of you tried this remedy and if so did it work for you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Regan I just haven't been able to lick my elbow yet. So does that mean I won't be able to be health???? :)
Love, Granny

Mandy said...

That is so funny because that is exactly what I do when i start to feel ill. You know how much I like to take the natural route when it comes to illnesses and I have found this really works. LOL!!

I love how kids brains work. Good story.

April said...

Nice, I guess that is why I was so sick last week. I never licked my elbow! Darn, wish I would have known that.

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I would have known that last week too!! I could have saved a bundle in Kleenex! Good story!