CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sights in my neighborhood




Christian and I went for a walk this evening with Maggie. (one of the luxeries of having a son old enough to stay at home with the little ones) I enjoy this time I get alone to talk to my husband and here about what is going on with him or he gets to listen to me babble. Adult conversation rocks man!

Here are some of the beautiful things we get to see on our walks that just don't seem to happen often enough!

3 comments:

April said...

That is awesome with an older child that you guys are able to have some adult time!

Mandy said...

Oh, date night/day, how I love a date! That is going to be my goal next year, weekly dates, priority number 1! As I have heard so many times it is cheaper to higher a babysitter than a marriage counselor, dates are essential in a marriage! Good for you guys! Beautiful pics.

Liz said...

I can't wait to see the sights there. It is wonderful you have Jordan and his willing to set with the girls.