

Jordan had his first football practice today. He has never played football before but decided he wanted to give it a try. I came to pick him up from practice and they were not quite finished yet so we watched from the parking lot. He had a smile on his face the entire time. So my guess is he was having a good time, as you may remember when you were 15 you didn't share that kind of information with your parents.
As practice was coming to an end they all got into a huddle and I could tell Jordan was unsure what he was suppose to do so he kind of lagged behind as the boys all put their arms around each other for their huddle. It warmed my heart to see the one of the other boys and the coach put an arm on either side of Jordan and pull him into the huddle! I am so happy that he is willing to give this a try and more than anything just having a good time, because that's what its all about isn't it?
I know the boys probably looked a lot more like the first picture but as his mom they looked a bit more like the second picture to me. I was thinking that as one of the mom's introduced me to her son (one of Jordan's teammates) and said let me introduce you to my little boy Rafael who was by no means little! He was definitely built like a football player but in his mom's eyes he would always be her little sunshine like my Jordan will be to me.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Practice, practice, practice
Posted by Abby at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I loved your football story. I don't want Tytus to grow up too fast (OK, really not at all)but, I sure hope he wants to play football. I love football! I am already planning his college football career! You will have to put a video clip on your blog sometime.
Post a Comment