CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shenagins of a teenager

So last night as I lay there trying to sleep at 11:30 p.m. (difficult to do when it is a night Christian has to work) I hear Jordan's bedroom door squeak open. I think oh he must be getting up to go to the bathroom. Then I see him peek into my room and I think what is that about? I watch as he tip toes DOWNstairs! I am thinking what is he up to? Is he sneaking back onto the computer at this late hour? Or he is now 15 and remembering what kinds of things teenagers get into I start having other scary thoughts. So I go and put on a pair of socks so I can tip toe down to see what he is up to. I can hear he is in the kitchen so I sit on the steps and wait thinking huh he must be getting a snack. Then I hear him open the door out to the garage. Now I am really curious. So I tip toe down and can see in the reflection of the window that he is down on the floor doing something. I can't see without coming around the corner so I slowly ease around the corner and there he is. . . . . wrapping my mother's day gift!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That made me get teary eyed! Don't tell Christian! That is awesome!!! Love that kid!

April said...

What a great kid! I bet you are so proud of him! When I was reading I kept wondering if he was going to sneak out.

Anonymous said...

A great story ,,, I hope Jordan you will always have great stories to tell about him...
Love, Granny

Anonymous said...

That is great!! And you thought he was going to be up to no good. What a great memory. Did you get to see what it was before hand? :O)