CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My back is hot


So my Alaskan kids are not really accustomed to the heat especially Erin who was only a year old when we moved to Alaska. She is now 4 and still trying to get accustomed to her new environment in Washington. We did spend a couple weeks in Missouri this summer where they experienced plenty of heat but I think she thought that was a rarity ;). Anyway making a short story long Erin ran into the house after playing outside this afternoon, as I stated earlier its REALLY hot here today. She came in and ran past me I hollared Erin what are you up to? She said I'm just so hot I'm going to get my jacket!

I'm thinking she was a bit confused ;).This is a picture I just took of her watching TV. I asked her why in the world she put on the sweatshirt she looked at me like duh MOM (insert rolling eyes here) my back is hot!

By the way this is something she says quite often does anyone else's kids say this?

0 comments: