CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Is your dinner like this?


We are going through the Why? stage with both the girls right now. Here was a sample of what our dinners have been like the past couple of weeks. Imagine this in the time span of 3 minutes.

Why are there noodles in my meat?
Do you know how to make a telephone with cans?
Why do some people like to put sauce and then cheese and other people like cheese and then sauce?
Why is there a fly in our house?
Why do kids have to do chores?
Why doesn't Erin ride a bus to preschool?
Why can't I ride my bike to school?
Why does my hair take so long to grow?
Why do we always eat dinner at the table?
Why does Regan have a pink cup and I got a yellow one?
Why does Jordan have more food on his plate?
Why did you give me milk to drink?

I'm exhausted . . .

4 comments:

April said...

I'm with you...I get so exhausted with the why's to. I remember back to when Terry and I were kids. My brother was soooo good at why's! =)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a normal conversation in our house, but the catch is that all of the questions here would have been from the same person. Yes my little sweet Erika! She talks till my ears bleed!!

Mandy said...

No my kids NEVER act like this. Our dinner time consist of our kids with their napkins in their laps and speaking only when spoken to and absolutely NO elbows on the table. Just ask Christian about that one! ROFL!!!

Liz said...

I was working outside and the neighbor kids came over and it was what.... are you doing--why are doing that-------where are you going.
I went back inside to work it seemed like a good idea.. :)