CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Set answers

So I have finally found some set answers that help me get through the why game with the two little girls in our house. When they start with their questions such as . . . Why is it windy today? , Why are you taller than me? , Why is Jordan the oldest in our family? , Why do I sleep on the top bunk and Erin the bottom? , Why did we have chicken for supper? (you get the idea)

these are my set answers:

Because I (or whoever is to blame) is a big ole meany!

That is a very good question!

Got me?

and last but certainly not least (their least favorite) by my favorite is to break into song and sing

because, because, because of the wonderful things he does!

Got any more clever ones I can add to my rotation?

3 comments:

April said...

Maybe you should start asking them the why questions...reverse the why game to them. =}

Abby said...

Oh tried that . . .not much luck.

April said...

BTW, I totally agree with you on the two hardest things as a parent that you posted on my blog...potty training and discipline. Before becoming a parent I had all these great discipline ideas, until you become a parent you don't realize sometimes those ideas don't work and you have to adjust. Each situation is different and each kids is different.