CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Future Shoe Addict


Erin has this pair of red shoes that she ABSOLUTELY adores! She will try to work them into just about every outfit she owns! So the other night she had just gotten out of the bathtub. I had sent her to her room to get on her PJs and I decided to go check on her. I peeked in her room and she was dancing around her room in NOTHING but those red shoes! She was singing a song she made up about "I love my red shoes, their so pretty." I swear if I didn't know any better she was even singing it to the tune of 'I Feel Pretty!'!!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I have to admit there are shoes in my closet that make me feel pretty so I completely understand.