CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I got tagged

How it works:Erase my answers, enter yours, tag 10 people, post it on your blog, then notify them, including the person who tagged you."Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following.(They have to be real places, names, things.....nothing made up!)Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial.You cannot use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name: Abby

Four letter word: ants

Vehicle: Avalon

TV Show: America's Most Wanted

City: Annapolis

Boy's Name: Aiden

Girl's Name: Americas

Occupation: Athlete

Something You Wear: apron

Food: Asparagus

Something Found in a Bathroom: aersol can

Reason for Being Late: adjustment to schedule

Something You Shout: ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Now I tag Jessica, Maren, Kimmy

1 comments:

matchbox20girl said...

I can't be tagged--I don't know any other bloggers except Cricut people! ;-)