CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Beauty day




The girls decided since we are into sandal season it was time to do their nails. Don't you love their creation?

I am editing this to add a little story. Regan was telling Erin tonight at dinner what a bad habit it is to chew her nails. Erin said very loud IT IS NOT! Regan said if you wouldn't have been doing that last night while we were painting out nails you wouldn't have gotten finger nail polish all over your teeth. I looked up surprised and started laughing. Apparently I was out of the room when that happened!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey aren't you missing a picture? :O) Hee Hee! It looks like Regan has the Whitson toes. :O) Cute styles girls!

Mandy said...

Karen, what do you mean by that?

I just painted mine for the first time this year too!

Liz said...

I want to see Erin's teeth also :)))