Regan came home from school the other day and as soon as I saw her I said What Happened to YOU?! She just laughed and said well I tried to open my yogurt and the lid came off so fast the yogurt jumped all over my shirt, my face, and glasses. Then I went to put my hat on and the kid sitting next to me was eating nachos I guess he got cheese on my hat. So she had a mixture of yogurt, nacho cheese, and ketchup all over her shirt, face, glasses, and hair! GOOD GRIEF!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It sounds like Regan takes a lot after me. I can be so clumsy too and have shared stories of walking around with food on my face and how I have stained most of my clothes from food spills (but I must say not usually from my food!).
Post a Comment